Mystery Weber Kettle - Someone please ID this grill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Moon

Hey guys. Can anyone identify the model and manufactured time period of this Weber?

Wheels look like Weber, but the design of the grill is odd. Looks like an overseas compact model, but I can't peg the four legs to any model number.
icon_confused.gif

0101010102090116112008062279cfc42c11149569a200eb35.jpg

Does the vent dampe have the Weber name stamped into it?

It kind of looks like an old 26-3/4" Weber kettle, but the scissor legs are not familiar.

Regards,
Chris

Actually, I have seen this grill recently too, and I want to say that it's a Kingsford. However, I would not swear to it.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Saw a listing on CL for sale and this is the pic the guy sent me. He says its a Weber.

It's a far drive though. Thought it might have been worth it to add a rare piece to the growing Weber family. Wife is starting to dislike the adoptions, though.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Ahh, CL "weber's" Anything kettle shaped is a weber, right? I was given a smaller version of this grill a few years ago by someone after mentioning I was looking for a smokey joe - they honestly believed it was a weber, cause it's a kettle. The best though was a char-broil patiomate gas grill with a WSM cover - that makes it a Weber, right?

So, be careful out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back