Foodsaver Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Finally! There is an alternative to the Tilia monopoly on Foodsaver vacuum bags. www.goodmans.net has these non-Tilia bags for a helluva lot cheaper. E.g. two rolls of 8" x 20' for $13.50. And they work just fine in the food saver. They will even send you free samples.

Follow the Tilia - Foodsaver bags/rolls links and look for the VM coded products.

Jacko,

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately when I add in the $7.05 for shipping (cheapest)it takes me over what I pay for them at Best Buy. One correction to your post?.look for the "MV" products vice ?VM.?

Bill

Jacko,
Thanks for the tip. But check out Allied Kenco.com for they have some pre-cut bags a lot cheaper they are not Tilia but work just as good.Plus they have other stuff that we can't live without /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Norm /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

JackO...

Sorry but Sam's Club has them beat.......

2, 8" and 2, 11" for $28. That compares to Goodman's for $30 PLUS shipping. I would stick with the originals. Of course if you don't have a Sam's, then it is your best bet.

Tres kool guys, always glad to be proven wrong when it comes to cheaper deals! You would think these places would figure out how to make themselves appear on google searches??

Incidentally not all Sam's Clubs carry the bags...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back