Da Bloody Bear(y)

Chuck B

TVWBB Member
16 oz. Glass filled w/ice.
2-4 oz. Kettle One (or your favorite vodka)
2 shakes cayenne
2 shakes celery salt
2-3 grinds fresh black pepper
Couple shakes of Tabasco
Couple shakes of Lea & Perrins
Fill remaining space in glass with da coach's thick & spicy mix. (that's Ditkas for the football novice)
Garnish w/a cooked then chilled shrimp and several gorgonzola stuffed green olives!

Pure perfection.

Don't you mean Duh Coach of Duh Bear's?
icon_razz.gif

I'm hoping for dem Bears to get a little bloodied-up come Sunday afternoon!

But, I shouldn't get too cocky... Da Planets seem to be comin' into alimanent for dem dere Bearses dis year.

If da Pack don't make da cut - I may even go so far as to root for our Friendly Illinois Brethren?!?! (If a miracle occurs, and the Packers make it - all bets are, naturally, off of course
icon_razz.gif
)

On another note - Dang! Iron Mike is looking kinda' old allovasudden....

I tink da Bears will rest da boys on Sunday and let da Packers into da playoffs. Unless da Falcons and da Saints are losing which would be da ultimate longshot.

Originally posted by chuck b:
I tink da Bears will rest da boys on Sunday and let da Packers into da playoffs.
the little i care about professional sports, i believe the chicago team need not rest their starters for the team from northern wisconsin to kick <STRIKE>bare</STRIKE>beartush.

and it's a shame the team from northern wisconsin will not participate in a post season event with the chicago team.
most likely best for the chicago team to not lose two straight events to the team from northern wisconsin.
newyear-clock-new-year-holiday-celebration-smiley-emoticon-000374-large.gif

Back