Bear Claws

Garry W.

Just wondering, is there a certain brand or style that everyone seems to agree on is best & where to get them? TIA!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Allingham:
These are the ones:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi...66W/thevirtualweberb

Purchasing through Amazon helps support this site, too.

Regards,
Chris </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thx Chris, thats exactly what I did when I purchased my 22.5" WSM Last night. Anything to help out the tremendously wonderful site here.

I picked up a pair of these when I ordered my 22.5 also.
They are great for what they are, BUT, the tips break down a bit. I had to take a knife and trim them down a bit so that I didn't end up with bits of plastic in my pork.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the tips break down a bit. I had to take a knife and trim them down a bit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i actually use a hand-held grinder to sharpen the lil' imps
icon_biggrin.gif

also helps to have a spare set set aside for emergencies!

Besides using them to shred pork I have found them great to lift roasts, shoulders, and even turkeys off the grill or WSM.

Mike

J,shades of "Enter The Dragon"! LOL
Those Bear Claws RULE! Shred pork,lift roasts,briskets,hams,turkeys,small animals! One of the best bbq tolls I ever bought!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by j biesinger:
these are the ones I use (fist pair on left):
IMG_0981.JPG
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those are sweet, but I prefer to shred the meat AFTER its cooked, not before
icon_smile.gif

Back